Monday, December 25, 2006

L.O.V.E

Yeah! DH finally edited the video clip.This is the dance that Cerilynn participate in the 2006 Graduation Concert.

This year i invited my mom and my MIl to the concert and i am glad that both of them enjoy the show very much :D

We will very proud of Cerilynn so to reward her..i made her the frozen banana treat but after that...she's having high fever for the nx 2 days :(

Till now, out family still humming this song esp the chorus part :

Show me "L", Show me "O", Show me "V" and finished with an "E"
L.O.V.E - I love you and you love me
L.O.V.E - that's the way we got to be
L.O.V.E - I love you and you love me
L.O.V.E - I love you you love me
L.O.V.E - I love you and you love me
L.O.V.E - that's the way we got to be
L.O.V.E - I love you and you love me
L.O.V.E - I love you you love me
~~~wow

1 comment:

clarii said...

How are you Jo? Missed your LOs. Hope everything is fine. Catch up soon.